Already have a Username/Password for Inotera?
GO TO LOGIN
Need a Username/Password?
GO TO REGISTRATION
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
[Update on January 24, 2018]
Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
A. General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of Inotera must be
- Written in English.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 6 pages and no more than 12 pages. Editors will be evaluated if the papers are needing more pages than 12 pages.
- Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose IEEE style
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the INOTERA paper template
B. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. The title of paper is max 10 words, without Acronym or abbreviation
- Abstract. The Abstract has maksimum 250 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - The Proposed Method/Algorithm (optional) - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion
- References. Expect a minimum of 15 references primarily with minimum 60% to journal papers.
Please contact info admin[at]inotera.poltas.ac.id for the problems.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Ensuring the paper conform to standard of INOTERA journal template, Please download paper template in *.DOC
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 6 pages and no more than 12 pages.
- It used of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and have choosen the IEEE style
[updated April 17, 2018]
Start from 2018 issues, authors who publish with Inotera journal agree to the following terms:
- All articles published are Open Access that means they will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We use the CC-BY-NC license options under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0). Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC 4.0). CC-BY-NC assures that all works will be available under CC-BY-NC always and no risk of commercial actions against the will of the copyright holder.
- Anyone can use, copy and disseminate the material in any medium or format; as well as re-use, re-mix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. However, they must acknowledge the authors by giving appropriate credits (cite to the article or content), provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made and use under the same license as the original.
- Authors retain copyright and grant license exclusive rights in their article to LPPM Politeknik Aceh Selatan as publisher of the Inotera journal.
- Authors have the right to retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights (including research data).
- Authors have the right to proper attribution and credit for the published work.
Copyright Transfer Agreement
- The Authors submitting the manuscripts do so on the understanding that if they are accepted for publications, copyright of the articles shall be assigned to Politeknik Aceh Selatan as publisher of the International Journal of Advances in Intelligent Informatics.
- Copyright encompasses exclusive the rights to copy and deliver the article in all form and media including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. Any copied or edition of any part of this journal in database storages and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc., should be allowed only with written permission from LPPM Politeknik Aceh Selatan as publisher of the Inotera journal.
- LPPM Politeknik Aceh Selatan as publisher of Inotera journal, the Editors, and the Editorial Board Members of the Inotera journal make every efforts to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements are published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and circulars published in the Inotera are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
- The publisher may revoke the publication for violating the ethical code of conduct.
[The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here], it should be signed originally and send to the Editorial office in the form of original mail, scanned documents or fax.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.